NILS NETWORK ENERGY SAVER LOANS AND SUBSIDIES
NILS is pleased to announce that our 'Energy Saver Loan and Subsidy' Program begins again on Friday 1 July 2016.
Following a review of recent subsidy rounds, we have set the following guidelines:-
- A 50% subsidy will be applied to the purchase of energy efficient items.
- The maximum combined loan and subsidy available is $3000.
- Where the cost (including installation) of the required energy efficient item is more than $3000, and the applicant does not have the capacity to pay the balance, NILS reserves the right to increase the combined maximum to $3600. Any decision to do this will be based on information (bank and income statements) provided with the application.
- Eligible Items:
- Heat Pumps (min. 2.5 star heating rating)
- Dyson AMO5/AM09 heaters
- Washing Machines (min. 3 star rating)
- Fridges/Freezers (min. 3 star rating)
- Blockout curtains and pelmets
- Insulation (minimum ratings apply) *
- Condensation Control Systems *
- Air source heat pump and solar hot water systems *
- Funds are limited. Subsidies are available only while funds last.
- Funds available for the subsidy of these items (*) is very limited and subsidies are only available while funds last.
- NILS requires two quotes from different suppliers with all applications.
- NILS will provide advice to Delivery Partners when subsidy funds are close to being fully subscribed.