NILS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
NILS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11/05/2012.
What information do we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- contact information including email address and phone number
- information about your financial situation
- organisations or businesses you are a part of - postal address to mail relevant information
- other information relevant to helping us provide the best customer service
- and any other information that you send to NILS.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Supply to you services and products that you request
- Send you information packs or promotional material
- grant you access to our log-in required areas.
- Assist you in your loan applications
- Answer or provide information requested through an enquiry.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Overall, these cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
Registered Users Stored Personal Information
For registered users on our site, they may change their supplied personal information anytime by clicking on their username located in the footer.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Contacting No Interest Loans Tasmania